Public Association " Belarusian Federation of urban sports»
President of the NGO "BFGS" Alexander Viktorovich Mitskevich Minsk (email: email@example.com,mobile phone: +375295586039)
Deputy for sports Kulak Alexander Antonovich Molodechno (email:firstname.lastname@example.org; mobile phone +375297670581)
Deputy for public relations Popova Larisa G. Berezovka (email: email@example.com; mobile phone +375297625370)
Contact information: 5A K. Buylo str., Molodechno, Minsk region, Republic of Belarus, 222310.: (8-0176)76-58-66,58-04-65,-74-47-82 phone / Fax: 58-04-65.
"Program of urban sports development in the Republic of Belarus for the period 2015-2018»
Date of approval: decision of the Presidium of the Belarusian urban sports Federation: Protocol No. 7 of November 29, 2014.
Program goals: - participate in the implementation of unified state policy in the field of physical culture and sports aimed at health promotion; - promotion of gorodki sport in the Republic of Belarus; - increase the number involved in city sports.
Objectives Of The Program:
- strengthening the material and technical base of urban sports;
- improving the level of skill of athletes, achieving high sports results at national and international competitions;
- development and implementation of a set of measures to promote urban sports as an important component of a healthy lifestyle;
- improving the scientific and methodological foundations of urban sports;
- organization and holding of national and international conferences, symposia, exhibitions, festivals and other mass events aimed at supporting and popularizing urban sports;
- professional development and retraining of sports referees, coaches and instructors-methodologists in urban sports;
- coverage of the activities of the Federation, specialized educational and sports institutions, educational institutions, sports competitions in the media;
- attracting various extra-budgetary sources to Finance the development of urban sports in the Republic of Belarus.